Is there conflict, crisis or trauma in your relationship? Do you long to…
- Have the CONFIDENCE to allow you to feel the COURAGE which leads to a HIGH SELF ESTEEM.
- Have a CHOICE to enable you to acquire the SKILLS you need to say what’s on your mind and enjoy your freedom of speech.
- Have the ENERGY to give you the POWER needed to be SUCCESSFUL in your life.
- Find the JOY, FUN and HAPPINESS that can lead to the FREEDOM from misery you crave.
- Find the LOVE and PASSION you need to give you FULFILMENT in all your RELATIONSHIPS.
- Discover the INSPIRATION which can lead to the CHANGE YOU DECIDE to make with your life.
- Find the SUPPORT and STRENGTH you need when COMMUNICATION is difficult with a relationship?
You can achieve all of the above with a Relationship Therapist like myself.
Relationships are not necessarily easy. Whether they are romantic relationships or ones with friends, spouses, partners, and family, they all have their ups and downs. During times of stress some individuals look for support from loved ones. They may unintentionally overwhelm their family and friends with their problems. Meanwhile, others push those they love away when life get rough. They may blame people around them for their struggles. These relationships might become tainted by lies, deceit, and secrets. Couples counselling can help.
This style of relationship therapy helps individuals, couples, and families in need of mending broken or damaged relationships. I will, as a relationship solution therapist, assist those looking to develop and grow in relations, basing the importance of on building trust and honesty. Communication skills and listening skills are taught and enhanced.
The importance of balance, compromise, and “choosing one’s battles” are discussed throughout psychotherapy. The dynamic of a typical pursuer / distanced relationship is examined. I also help clients create beneficial relationships by exploring the way rules, roles, and boundaries need to shift. Over time, healthy relationships are better established.
What I Can Offer You
I offer short or long-term treatments for those wishing to explore a specific issue or event in their lives, or ongoing therapy if you feel that now is the time to think more deeply about what is going on for you. I know that approaching therapy for the first time can feel like a daunting prospect, and I shall be happy to answer any questions you may have. The relationship between you and your therapist is at the heart of therapy and it’s important we feel comfortable with each other. Whatever your motivation you have already taken the first step towards achieving the outcome you desire.
Discover How To…
- Communicate better with yourself and others
- Attract the right person for you
- Create better relationships
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, self worth, motivation and energy
- Create your desired life