Life Coach High Wycombe – Improve your self confidence and self esteem?
Have you wondered how life might change having a Life Coach improve your self confidence and self esteem? You will notice how your challenged to take an idea, an ambition and put into action and then see some results rather quickly or over time?
• What if the Life Coach spent time acknowledging, listening and giving you the skills to improve your self esteem and rebuild your self confidence? To attain your goals or seed ideas and then asked purposeful, intelligent questions that pushed you into a higher level of thinking and acting?
• Or someone who would hold you accountable for what you said you would do?
• How about someone who clearly sees you for who you are now, what you are capable of? What will it really take to turn your big dream into a real, live, actual thing? YES! Something you are DOING instead of talking about doing? I bet if you made a list, there’s a lot of stuff you’ve been wanting for a long time now?
That’s where a Life Coach improves your self confidence and self esteem. If you think of where you are TODAY and where you Want to Be, what’s in between?? A big, hazy, sometimes scary, gray space, yes?? And Low self esteem and Low confidence? Coaching helps bridge the negative outlooks with the positive, it helps reframe past experiences and new meanings, discards irrational thinking and eliminates old repetitive behaviours holding you back from improving your self esteem, and feelings of high self confidence.
See, most of us have these incredibly phenomenal ideas that don’t ever take shape due to a lack of focus, desire or support. Imagine how improving your self esteem and re-building your self confidence can actually have you live a life more fulfilled!
What Qualifies Me to Coach People
Hi I’m Genovieve I have 2 Private Practices, 1 in High Wycombe, Bucks and the other in Kent. Clients get the best benefits of sessions with me, my ‘out-of-the-box thinking’ achieves these results and love it when they have those “ah ha!” moments. So often, the best solutions are the simplest ones. To improve self confidence and self esteem I use a ‘Tool Box’ of processes like CBT, Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, EMDR and Counselling. It helps make decision making, desire, focus, knowledge, understanding, and Action Happen!
I am an Expert in Relationship, Trauma Issues and other experiences dealing with disorders such as PTSD, OCD, Phobia’s , Loss, Depression, Anxiety. I have earned highest qualifications from Life Coaching, Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Accredited Psychotherapist (Registered Acc BACP, GHR and CRB Authorized). It’s a rigorous process where I was evaluated on my techniques /professionalism – therapy style, actual client hours, formal training and satisfaction from previous clients.
I have changed my career, changed my life circumstances, learnt and applied new skills and overcome low self esteem, and lack of self confidence and my most recent successes in the past 10 years in completing and Refurbishing Property, Managed Housing Projects and created accommodation in the local community this in turn assisting me to become Financially Independent; Also becoming a Professional Psychotherapist and a Counsellor for Kent University Creative Arts and also work alongside the Organization ‘Family Matters’ South East England, assisting families and individuals of Trauma and Abuse.
THE FAMILY LIFE COACH HIGH WYCOMBE
Consider me as ‘The Family Coach’ Genovieve at ‘thechoicetochange.co.uk’, I work and help family members confidence, first separately or in combination to support the changes that need to be made to get things back on track boosting self confidence as parents or as a valuable member of the family. Understanding each other’s needs and wants of the Family Circle. I believe parenting is the most significant role in creating a strong society. You know nothing is ideal or perfect but you can make a difference in creating a strong family connection. Your Family is Worth It!!! Yes, no matter how complicated the situation. Becoming and being a parent or a Family member is a Specialist occupation, and deserves all the help it deserves. Family Coaching will do this for You. Family Life should be a place of fun, purpose and creating lifelong memories.
THE WORK PLACE
I help in: Work/life balance, Stress management, developing self confidence self esteem, improving interpersonal communication skills, Time management.
Working with your corporate vision and effective strategies, I focus in placing an improved genuine mind set of both individuals and teams to ensure that ALL team members embrace the company vision. The aims of Relationship Coaching in Business must be to build effective relationships within the team, enhancing self-awareness, self confidence, motivation and personal effectiveness. Ensuring that managers and staff feel heard; resolve breakdown of communication. For all involved in the Organisation to have a thorough understanding of the natural talents, or difficulties arising in the workplace, and management to recognise potential, enabling their team members to work to those strengths increasing self esteem.
Creating synergy, this energy immediately recognised by the business world and, most importantly, by your customers.
CAREER OR PERFORMANCE
Genovieve helps you to access to your mind, where you find great tools to use in considering forward planning or changing careers. Also if you’re promoted in your present situation it is very helpful for you to become a better communicator and improve your management skills. How to understand your new responsibilities and better communicate with your staff members. I work in an Ethical, and Respectful manner with every individual I adhere to Code of Conduct and Ethics (Regulatory Bodies BACP).
Life Coach High Wycombe
12 Ways to make those changes of life, use a coach.
If you’re considering coaching, here are 12 ways you might benefit:
- Hard results – higher productivity, faster advancements, bigger profits
- Deeper understanding – about yourself, how you’re perceived, where you can evolve
- Quicker action – advancing things faster and with greater care
- Space to hear your own voice – to talk something over and increase perspective
- Awareness of perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may be holding you back
- Support and confidence to “lean in” and make bold moves
- Clarity on your values and what you stand for, which leads to greater beliefs
- Ideas for ways to improve that you may not see – awareness of blind spots
- Emotional care, empathy, and reassurance – feels less lonely
- The direct and authentic truth others won’t tell you
- Third-party balance for 360-reviews, strategic planning, and conflict resolution
- Support for refining specific skills – communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, encouragement, etc.
Hi I’m Genovieve hope you found the information thought provoking? In my eyes, these are influential points for growth. But don’t get me wrong, coaching isn’t a cure-all solution. It won’t work for someone whom resists the desire of change to absorb and grow. In some situations, consulting or therapy may be more fitting. And let’s face it: not all life/business coaches will be suitable, as we all have different values and characters that draw us taking advice, or motivating us. There’s a part of interaction that needs to be right between two people.
With that said, if you’re the type of person who wants to grow and improve, and is willing to trust someone to support you, I highly endorse working with a coach.
The familiarity may feel non-linear, but you might be amazed by the ways you benefit.